Saturday

Pictographic Divider

an 'earthquake'

An 'earthquake' hit and although I was not at the epicenter, I too feel the after shocks. Its difficult to determine what happened as it happened swiftly and without warning, the debris still falling, the intensity evident on the faces of all those involved directly or indirectly, like myself.

Still, I too feel the hurt as it surrounds like a dark cloud, no rhyme or reason given yet and I wonder if the truth will ever be spoken, the damage so great that repair of the brick and mortar will not hide the cracks so evident in the foundation, the core of what was to be a family event, an occasion somewhat special, talked about, planned and prepared for.

And yet for what ever reason(s), still unknown, something happened, something drastic and with a word spoken there and another not spoken elsewhere the damage was done and unfortunately I will not live to see the mend, but my demise might be what brings the family back together and thus, my purpose explained when its too late, always when its too late...
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home