Monday

Pictographic Divider

Tonight has not been a good night for me to sleep as my mind paces back and forth, my body lying still and the combination makes for tossing and turning, random thoughts from nowhere that make little sense or are full of power that I refuse to write about as someone is reading, someone I do not trust, mistrust or simply do not think deserves to see my thoughts, period.

It is a time like now when I wonder and I wait for something, anything to trigger my organs to accept my medication, all at once or in doses that relieve pain completely or partially, in turn, calming my mind, my body and my spirit and instead I tap my fingers, toss to another side, plan a day that does not exist and question everything in my and on my

life path…

link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home