Sunday

Pictographic Divider

I have not intentionally been giving my fingers a break and avoiding writing. Just the opposite. I have had so much to write and my thoughts have been so deep that I have not had the emotional where with all to put down what I have been feeling,thinking and experiencing for fear that the emotional weight (baggage) has been so intense it might just send me walking right over the edge.

I have used exercise and meditation and reading as forms of quieting my bruised persona but nothing seems to be really taking the edge off and combine that with new and existing medical complications, the usual doubters that voice such doubt and I must say May did not end on a very high note.

In fact, there is a lot about the entire month I would like to forget and by not writing, over time the memories will fade too as I will slowly loose recall of how I was feeling and the events that triggered such a sluggish personality that I currently drag around.

But June is upon us, the grass is greener, Summer looks as if its going to stay for awhile so I am hoping I fall into a rhythm of sorts and enjoy what I have left to enjoy and allow the rest to slide off my sun screened back....

I have made goals within myself to write more and often as I enjoy the outcome and it does help mind, body, spirit. Especially the thoughts I think while listening to the coyotes in the distance, the calls of nature, the falling of the sun only to watch it rise another day, continuing to count my blessings to be a part of something, a tangible I can hold on to and smile about for a minute or maybe longer.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home