Saturday

Pictographic Divider

the good fight

I know you will fight the good fight for as long as you can...and Eric, when you feel you cannot fight any longer you have my permission (not that you need it) to go...my love will go with you high into the heavens...and even though I won't have you to e-mail physically, when I say my prayers, I will know it is as good as an email to you...and know you'll send me funny signs that you're still around

you won't be far...

I know you will go somewhere to rest first and then you'll skip off to that beautiful promised land of pure love and everyone will say, "Well for Fuck's sakes Eric, it's about time you got here...and you'll laugh and say.. well for Fuck's sakes is what I used to say at home..."

My heart cries for you and I'll miss you and I miss you already...but we all have our journeys we must take, huh?...

Love you more,
Sistah Luv
Sue Anderson, Dream Foundation
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Oh, Eric...distressing indeed. I hope today (and every day) is a good one for you. Although I find little time to write these days, I do try to keep up with the reading.

Keep up the good fight. If I could, I'd travel to Texas and share a glass of port, a cigarette, or a conversation. The pending birth of a child prevents me from doing so.

Rest Easy, good friend.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home