Monday

Pictographic Divider

'super cuts'

Did I happen to mention that I got my haircut last week? Cut, actually it is called styled, not to be-little he who did such. Several have seen the picture that I created, no vanity intended, just the simple fact that my hair has not been this short in fourteen years gave me the idea to photograph it... I am more in touch with the new styling mousse to the tune of 11.95 than I am jazzed over the cut but thus far, aside from my indecision on the color, I am quite pleased with the look, more than once described as Abercrombie and Fitch(ish).

Personally I find the whole process cathartic as I welcomed the change and believe that it does lift age lines off my face and gives me something to think about that is different from the everyday. In other words, it is a great diversion from a terminal illness no matter how I look at it and the money, well spent and the time and effort, impressive I do believe. And to the neighbor who had to follow me to the salon to review the process firsthand, second coloring on Sunday afternoon, puzzling.
link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Sexy, Very Real...One of a Warrior, doing all he can to make change his journey...Much love...

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home