Friday

Pictographic Divider

friday 21.06

In all of the days of self discovery and otherwise
and in all of the times of patience and impatience for learning from the not so learned and hearing the familiar as well as the confusing, to sitting and thinking and contemplating the mere fact that I was contemplating,
looking at the degrees and the diplomas and the years of knowledge gained I can say with all honesty that nothing, not even a slight parallel prepares you for the experience of dying. For each person it is personal, there are no rules and so much, so very much of the daily ritual, the grind, is obsolete.
link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely relate to this post. I ail from a progressive immune disorder. I await the end of my journey not knowing when. I used to have good days and bad. Now I have bad days and tolerable. All the same to me though as I'm just glad to have one more.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home