Monday

Pictographic Divider

california

The countdown continues as I now have approached single digits while waiting for my upcoming trip to Northern California, the Bay area. Scott and Lynn are pushing the excitement and also closely monitoring my spiritual as well as physical well being, making sure, as I am so consciously trying, that no unwanted interference prevents me from a day short of an inspiration week in California.

The more I think of the trip and the more I talk of the trip the more the anticipation rises, no reservation, no negative expectations as I prepare to embark and walk on the land that I so most yearn and have called home. I was once taken out of California but the California was never taken out of me. Even before this trip begins I think and watch airfares to plan a return trip or even a more permanent placement to the place where my journey could be called complete without remorse or regret.

And as much as I find the mystery in Texas, Dallas to be more exact, full of intrigue and other emotions, it is not California and the love, although felt, is not the same love.

So if the implication were made that I live in a grass is always green mentality I will bellow knowing that in my world, the cows are lucky as the grass is greener in California. It is my destination, my green and my determination to re-energize and relax on the sands and soils of California. I envision the walking with guarded pleasure.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox's Mom said...

We are born somewhere, live somewhere, but go home only in a lifetime when we understand the birthplace, the living at place, and home are sometimes different places.

Good journey home, Eric!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home