Sunday

Pictographic Divider

words that sting

While typing my last post I received a text that made no sense only to find out the sender intended me to be someone else, ending it all with,
'have an enjoyable existence.'

Not only did his phrase stun me, it stung me as I have heard from him less and less as time has worn on, promising to stay in touch but failing to on both our ends, having little in common except the enjoyment of one of my most prized possessions I gifted him prior to leaving Florida as he now enjoys it, I presume, in Texas where he meandered too, hopefully doing well as I would wish him no less, often wondering what he is doing and how he is doing, not necessarily in that order but never to send and end a conversation, when he realized his gaff, in a tone that screams finality,

the end.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home