Saturday

Pictographic Divider

KJ,

I got your post and posted it late this evening and am not sure what the 'eric?' means and as I sat outside and thought about it, all I could do was think about thoughts in general and realize that thoughts that I have, thoughts that I write and thoughts that people are reading are not always to be understood as if I understood all, if I had the answers to all, I certainly would not have the need nor feel the internal desire to blog and continue to share what is within me, without me and around me.

Over time, much of what I have written about is random. It takes you somewhere but it is often as abstract as my thinking, my visual art as well. This is the way in which I think and possibly one or many of the reasons I do not understand the actions of others as their actions come from their thoughts. And the lack of understanding when I think of them in my way of thinking, creates an internal conflict which often is too great, too mystifying for me to put into words that which you might be searching for,
an answer,
that which I may be searching for,
an answer,
for I have no answer,
just a truth and how I was affected by that truth...
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home