Thursday

Pictographic Divider

mind-less

My mind continues to move
and move fast,
keeping me from a decent night of slumber and I am yet to figure out where it is going to at such a rapid pace,
so fast that the thoughts are disappearing as fast as they appear, pictorial and verbal, allowing me not to remember, put a complete story together to stop the true madness I am experiencing...

Memories flash and memories are vivid, but as fast as they become, they disappear, moving like a synopsis 'this is MY life', a scenario with people and places and things I once remembered so vividly but now, so many holes that need filler for a completion or a plea for it to
STOP
altogether, weighing me down with baggage, more baggage than I can carry or should be thinking about at such an hour or any hour as more important issues take the forefront, disallowed as a form of protection as the spinning from within continues with a force that is powerful and incoherent at times, more so than not, but the stimulation random and continuous as eventually I will fall into slumber,
so wanted,
so needed and seemingly,
so very distant.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home