Saturday

Pictographic Divider

final approach

The wrath of Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me as she once again is getting ready to show her full might in the wee hours of the morning, arousing Ashley Marie and putting her on full attention as she watches me with one eye open, ears listening to the howling of the wind that a half an hour ago was all quiet and birds were heard chirping in cadence with one another.

And although never have I been a fan of storms of any kind, a learned behavior since childhood when we often were awakened to go to the basement and sleep in the closet under the stairwell at the order of my mother, I find comfort in knowing that the power exists as it reaffirms my beliefs in something bigger, greater than me as such might wreaks of perfection, something a mortal man could never create nor even duplicate precisely in a laboratory as he has tried only to fail time and time again.

The thunder begins to rumble as the squall line approaches from the West, a rolling thunder that gets lounder as the sound of rain starts to ping upon the rooftop, trees swaying and bowing gracefully from side to side, making their own form of a Nike swoosh.

I lay my head down and await as the intensity will pick up soon and knowing I am in the comfort of a home, be that it's someone elses no longer matters as it's a safety net of sorts that will protect me and allow me to remember that as my trials and tribulations get larger and tasks harder to complete, the force of energy that encompasses me and all other sentient beings provides comfort...
another piece of hail dropping from above,
a symbol of what might be out there, somewhere but not nowhere as I try to shut my eyes and get some much needed and required rest.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home