Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

to be continued

I refuse to walk away from my thoughts and feelings out of the fear that they are twisted and cause me more grief as the paraphrasing and deciphering by another is done to benefit the self and not me and thus, I will continue to write my truth, not considering what another may say as they say it regardless, never fearing my feelings, as my feelings have no merit when another wants or puts their own spin on words for their own benefit, their own selfishness and possibly their own guilt...
A completed piece will forever be criticized as another can do better, be better and act better in their minds but in reality the truth haunts their existence and thus, to remain true is not only my right, but my fairness to thine self and others,
well,
comment they can and sometimes do and if not, be bothered as it's something within them that creates a bother and possibly that something is feeling or knowing the same truth I write about...
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home