Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

an interesting proposition

I read my e-mail to see that I have been contacted by a gentleman over in the UK on the Faculty of Health at Staffordshire University who is doing a Master's thesis on the terminally ill and has asked me for assistance and usage of some of my thoughts in my blog. I was humbled and have agreed to help him the best I am able as long as I am aware of his objective and the angle he is researching and what his over all goal might be or is.

It may be something that might take my mind off the day to day if we begin to communicate freely and converse about what I go through and have gone through as he asks question after question of which I will leave none off limits if research is truly what he is after as to do otherwise would be unfair and a waste of both our time.

I see it as being quite inspirational and believe that there is a plethora of knowledge I would be able to give him and he may be able to give me just as much back through the work he has done in his field of study...

It is definitely worth more conversing at this point and especially while I still have my mind, although the memory, short and long term is not as sharp as it once was not too long ago and somethings I have trouble with altogether and those I have always had trouble with, like math, are a foregone conclusion, they are history, no pun intended.

I am quite careful to write down important things as I have already noticed some or one trying to use my cognitive impairment as leverage against me and speak untruths for the sake of makijng me think I thought or said something the was made up for a benefit of another, but certainly not mine. And to know that this is happening by those around me of whom I live with is quite pathetic as it is family members... trying desperately to keep themselves out of hot water by assuming I or another will take the bait and bite on their made up fictional delusions. And no different than Ghepetto pulling the puppet strings a bit harder trying to make me ance in ways I have not danced before.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home