Thursday

Pictographic Divider

thanksgiving2007

The holiday season has arrived and with it a cold front, near freezing temperatures, a smile and a silent cheer as I was blessed to make it to another Thanksgiving. There where many rough weeks and times when it looked quite bleak, but I still was able to battle as a warrior would, with the help from great friends and acquaintances too, and am blessed to say Happy Thanksgiving one more time.

The preparation is complete and we will eat around 3pm but that brings me little excitement as it is the mere fact that I am here that matters most and only, as my illness always reminds me of its existence, it still provides me with hope and the will to live and live I continue to do even as I weaken, see the changes and am shown the deterioration from blood work and further testing.

Still, never promising, a prediction was made as to the length of time I had left on this plane and I have surpassed it and for this I am grateful and even more grateful for those that have and continue to walk on my journey, adding encouragement and many words of wisdom that make me want to continue, hope and breathe another hour, another day and maybe longer.

Happy Thanksgiving 2007
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox's Mom said...

I fried my power supply on the CPU when I carelessly plugged the space heater into the same power strip, and then turned both on-I've been offline while putting the money together to replace it.

Every time circumstance drives me offline I think about you while I am off; when I get back on, I come to your blog.

Sometimes I hover over the bookmark-should I, shouldn't I, what if?

Then I click, and read your latest written expression of the fist shaken in the face of Time.

Happy Thanksgiving, Warrior!

Bianca

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home