Monday

Pictographic Divider

mondays

For a reason I have never understood but often thought about, MONDAY seems to bring out the worst in people and when you ask about the impending approach of MONDAY, everyone has a different reason as to why it is not a favorite day. MONDAYS are no different here. This morning I had a package to be mailed and my mother was leaving, asked if anyone needed anything and I replied, 'would you mind mailing my package?' No. I got the package and the address and most important, the money to mail the package. Then the screaming began, something I thought might potentially happen but I just told myself THIS TIME would be different. It was not and until the garage door was slammed shut, my mother was screaming many obnoxious, having no merit, words and phrases and I had already walked away but was able to still hear her antics down the hall. I paid for it. She offered. No issue, right? Wrong, MONDAY.

link

1 Comments:

Blogger LeeAnn said...

I'm sorry.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home