Friday

Pictographic Divider

All the signs are in place for me to seriously entertain the thought of a move far, far away from Texas. My living longer than was predicted or diagnosed has done nothing positive for anyone around me as they simply wait for me to fall ill, at which time I have already been told, there is no one to take care of me.

The chores continue. First I am asked to do something as a favor and then it becomes 'my job' as I find myself constantly earning my keep as it so often is said how lucky I am to have a roof over my head, provided for by my parents and how ungrateful I am as a child. In the next breath my mother will tell the social worker that I am the only child out of four that professes his love toward her and I heard again this morning how awful she believes I treat her and once again, never ask me for a thing as I am not doing anything else to help you.

Why did I get a bike? Why do I remain friends with neighbors that I actually have very little in common with, so they can assist me as it is too burdensome for me to ask my mother and the timing is always wrong.

As much as I try to remain positive the mental breakdown I am experiencing is taking its tole and until I am able to find a place to live (outside of Texas) and away from my parents. I will have to endure as the alternative is giving up at which time my body will fail my completely.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home