Sunday

Pictographic Divider

misinterpretations

I had a visitor this evening one I have known from afar and hear about often only to have seen her several times in person speak lightly or not at all. She is a relation of sorts but never has allowed herself the opportunity to explore the notion of who or what I am. Instead, she has always reached her own conclusions, which seems to be the normal for family members and thus I consider my family extended and not immediate.

Her point was mute tonight as it has been in the past and her information passed down like a sick game of telephone tag as she took it upon herself to reach a conclusion, wrong at best, as to the cause of my terminal being, my current state of physical. My soul knows better and I thought hers did as well. And although I welcomed her and will do so again in the future out of respect for another, her and myself, I am clearly wise enough to know that her intentions are with forethought and her ideas only misinterpretations, an obscurer after thought that has little relevance in my journey and on my life path.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox's Mom said...

See below:(

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home