Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

tuesday 06.06

I am not one of those superstitious people that refuses to exist today because of the said ramifications of 06 06 06 (666). It is one more thing for a worrier to worry about and thoughts are more important than worry as what ever is meant to be, is meant to be. And if the historians really do calculate the first baby born and equate him/her to Lucifer, shame on them. I personally could enjoy the attention and might welcome the fame although soon, it would get rather old. In a sense it is an excuse to failure. After all, I have been known to say the devil made me do it JUST like the next fellow.

So, today I continue, with little effort to locate my house key and I know that the picture fell out and I said 'hear hold this,' and whom ever is holding it has got to be tired of such a burden and If you do see it, let me know as I have been told to worry at the fact that someone, a stranger, has now access to the home and all its contents. Personally, I think I inadvertently threw it away, doing too many things at once and it sits in a dump somewhere South and East of Dallas. Either way, it is lost and the effort I will put into finding it, is little to none, especially today when I am waiting for fire and brimstone to erupt from the ground...watch your step as I will mine on a Tuesday.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Wouldn't it be really funny if the world ended on Wednesday instead? God could say it was way more fun watching all of us get worked up, only to breath a sigh of relief the next morning and be unexpectedly wiped out the following afternoon. I think God has a great sense of humor.

Is it to early to start the talk about 9/9/09? That HAS to be worse, you know, because it's 666 upside-down...

Maybe satan snatched your housekey. He'll give it back...for your soul. :-D

If my kid were born today, boy or girl, I'd have no choice but to name it Lucifer Damien McKnight. Or maybe Damien Lucifer. Preferences?

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home