Thursday

Pictographic Divider

insinuations

It it time to state, but state simply:

I NEED and WANT readers, not insinuations, not editors, as to my thoughts and my thought process. To read further into my words is defeating my purpose of writing. This is being a CRITIC and I believe I have made it more than perfectly clear how I feel about critics... My writing is my feelings and my feelings are being interpreted wrongly which makes me wonder what, if anything, can be misinterpreted about a feeling?
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Mother of 4 said...

Eric,

I am in awe of your will and eloquence of words. While reading your posts you awaken my emotions and I never fail to get on my laptop and check to make sure that you are still writing and sharing your final journey. I applaude your bravery and thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us. I wish that I could offer some words of wisdom but I'm at a loss for words. Thanks so very much and I wish you peace!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home