Friday

Pictographic Divider

friday 02.06

Sometimes I stare in the bathroom mirror and look at the withering effect that has taken place and cry, real tears, and know that the tears represent a sadness that does not follow me, but reminds me of the person I still am, altered somewhat in appearance but wiser and deeper in thought. I realize that each day, each moment represents a memory and a period that draws me closer to some and pushes me far away from others and the rest, they remain, untouched for now, but still thought of if even in a different light.
link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My disease has not withered my body but I feel it eating me away from the inside out. You inspire me because you can look in the mirror and study the reflection. I look in the mirror only if necessary and I try never to face the reality I see. You have such dignity....such fight....

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home