Monday

Pictographic Divider

a false positive

Last week word verification was placed on MY posts, my written word, and although I found this quite odd, I just figured after so many posts, it was something that was done by blogger.
Today, I clicked, by accident and fortune on the question mark only to learn that blogger calls me a 'false positive' and questions whether I am a spam blog AND for this reason, I write to assure them THIS IS NOT SPAM and this IS my blog for which I am true to its conviction, responsible for the content and the thought process.

So, to whomever will be reading this from blogger, I regret to inform you that I ACCEPT your letter of apology with bellowing laughter as I cannot not for the life of me, and I can many things for the life of me, figure, how YOU could consider my creative works SPAM.

Vanity yes, spam no. Happy reading from a not so impressed blogger who is equally excited that I will NOT any longer half to type 'osfugqwg' at two am with one eye open and one concentrating on the letters before me prior to posting.


link

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Interesting that blogger does that...You'd think they'd make a list of potential violators and then manually inspect them. How positively lazy. I wonder how long before my random postings are considered spam...maybe never...maybe they got you because you actually have a 'theme,' something I'm decidingly lacking. Perhaps I will someday, when my blog is all grown up...

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home