Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

wednesday 31.05

I sit here and wonder whether all of this is right or what right is supposed to be…Is there not a point that I am supposed to say, wait a minute idiot, I AM TERMINAL…what do you not get? Instead I am worried I will step on someone’s toes and
my insides hurt and
my mind spins and
my throat tightens
and the pain real, and I believe this morning more than others, that I deserve it and am supposed to suffer like this because the alternative is death
and although I am resolute, there is still so much I do not know and I must continue pushing foward, to do so is painful, for the body and the mind...

I see color, an assortment of color with the arrival of a hospital bed and I want serenity and blues so I make it happen with what is available and the alternative I do not think of, period. The bed representing the finality of a process I call my life.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox's Mom said...

Maybe the bed is simply another tool to make it easier for you to use your energy for the important things...could be, ya know.

I don't know you, or what choices you have made in, with, and for your life that could possibly make you deserving of what you are going through. All I know is that you would have to have been a really, really, really evil person to be tortured in this way, and I just don't think you are.

I think what I am so clumsily trying to say is that God didn't give you your illness anymore than He gives a four year a neuroblastoma, or a 15 year old acute lymphocite; I don't think He gave lung cancer to a smoker, nor do I think Frank Zappa's (reputed) acid trips brought on his cancer. I don't think God punishes us with terminal illness, or car wrecks, or muggings that go wrong and end with violence; and while I know that our actions and choices have consequences, I still don't think ANYONE deserves to go through some of the illness' I've seen irresponsible behaviour engender, and I'm pretty sure God is the guy I learned that mind set from. (I hope my use of the 'G' word doesn't put you off.)

So PLEASE, please, do not waste your energy looking for a way to blame your self for what you are suffering.

Please.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home