Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

four corners or bust

Saturday I am scheduled to leave on my trip to New Mexico, more specific, Albuquerque and Santa Fe and as with past excursions here of late, the grumblings are starting from within an ear shot, a debate of sorts, regarding whether or not I should or should not travel.

In my mind, which is what will matter, it is not a topic open for discussion. It is soley my decision and the next time someone asks or infers I will not be getting proper medical care if something happened to me, that someone needs to look in the mirror at my current care and realize what I do, there currently is no care.

I take care of myself. I do not ask for nor bother anyone when I am feeling ill and there is no difference between being ill in Texas or where I have the freedom to do as I see fit, outside of Texas or simply outside of this house.

And if an implication is made and a judgment thrown that I must be doing well because I am able to travel, well, believing is half the truth I guess, so believe what you want and allow me to work with the truth, my pride and my dying with dignity.

When it is time for me to put down the plane tickets I will know. And in the event I do not know, that is alright with me too, for it is all part of my path I am a walking.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox's Mom said...

I hope your trip is everything you want it to be. I also hope you blog during it, so that we can keep up with you:)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home