Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

seven deadly sins

Yesterday Iw as surrounded by negative energy and could not escape it. I felt it as it sucked the marrow from my bones leaving me lifeless and tortured emotionally and spiritually. Today, the energy was distant but still lurking within arms length and this bothered me. I tried to keep my mind pure and my rituals real. I have no room for anything less than the truth as my hospice shuts its doors on Friday, leaving me to rot in a pit as I watch the Buzzards circle over head, occasionally bombing to peck my head or an arm just to make sure I know they are real and they are there.

The ramifications are enormous and to be facing a closure while I fight a terminal disease has stressed my organs thin, my mind often going into fight or flight mode as I watch and listen to the untruths told by Journey personnel, knowing that Karma will catch each and every one of them and sadly it is they who created such a destiny of pure hell on earth for themselves, leaving their patients to struggle alone, without proper care and without proper medication.

Hospice law is clear and Journey has decided to operate above all laws believing that closing their doors will release them from all liabilities...another disgraceful untruth.

With that I will refrain from speaking of Journey Hospice...I wash their stench off of my body and pity the very existence of those that operated so corrupt for so long.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger kj said...

wow. this is terrible. who can help? do you know to begin?

kj

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home