Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

lunar eclipse

A golf course would have been nice, maybe the thirteenth tee or the eighteenth, but the sprinklers would have gone off so I improvised and made my own type of course, just a quiet place to lay this morning and watch the lunar eclipse. I lay there looking upward until I could see no farther and witnessed the magnificence of our solar system as the moon disappeared from top to bottom, coyotes howling in the distance, close enough to agitate Ashley Marie, but not within an eye's glance.

I blew smoke rings upward trying to circle the moon and several times I did as the process of inhaling and exhaling circles became a form of entertainment for me until all went dark...

I got tired and crawled into bed, sleeping for an hour or so before I started my hospice filled day. Tonight I will drawl and then do nothing while sipping a tall glass of Arizona Tea with ginseng and honey, a drink that is slowly becoming an addiction. There is just enough sweet to offset the taste of medicines and a coolness that quenches my dry palette, night or day but nothing still, is better than my craving for water, colder water than I can taste and ice cubes, not the same.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home