Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

restless

I will remain restless until I travel again. The buzz is the approaching holidays and I dream of other places and other people whether awake or sleeping, wanting and almost needing to travel for an extended period, challenging myself to explore that which before has not interested me, that which I want to say I have done in order to feel complete and not lay somewhat helpless in a hospital bed no longer able to challenge myself or even speak of the thought for at that point I will be traveling, but the journey will have more permanence and all symbolism thrown aside, it will be a journey completed.

The lights of Christmas and a New Year bring thoughts of old places revisited and new places to be discovered, alone or by myself, knowing alone is a state of mind and something I have learned to respect as I no longer search for who I am and what I am but more, how will it all be completed and when.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger kj said...

merry christmas, happy holidays, and happy new year, eric. i haven;\'t visited in a while and hope all in all things are going ok for you.

best wishes,
kj

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home