Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

tuesday 19.12

The shapes and the quick moving shadows that appear and disappear in my peripheral vision used to scare or better put, annoy me. I now embrace their presence as something I had not noticed or something that did not appear until recent for never before did I equate shape and color and lack of sound with the approaching afterlife.

Rarely are the sights the same and the colors seem to blend in movement, they change as I move, sometimes to the speed of my footsteps and others to the speed of something beyond my senses and beyond my reach as I stretch out an arm only to feel nothing, the shapes and shadows disappearing or moving to be seen again later in a different setting, somehow telling me a story of that I still am unfamilar with or more accurately, unclear of.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home