Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

I hear more clearly each of your words spoken, like the clanging of heavy metal objects on a garage floor. I also hear more clearly the unspoken words of yours because you have lived them your whole life through...peace, love, beauty, honesty and rawness within each of these...acutely speaking truth and wisdom. I will continue to listen long after you have stopped speaking because you will continue speaking in this unspoken way. Peace and ease are sent to you gifted warrior

posted by GIN 29.11.06
link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In reading your past several entries, I've come to this sad conclusion. Your friends and family should be rejoicing in your will to survive and beat the odds. They should hang to your every word knowing the time is numbered. I'm sorry for them more than I am for you - because they are missing really and not you. Keep writing to us - some of us do hang on your words and insight.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home