Sunday

Pictographic Divider

sunday 12.11

I embraced the wind and the temperature drop overnight and sat outside today as an observer of things. I had nothing to think about, green tea in tow and simply watched the environment around me, stopping more often than not to take a deep drag off a frigid smoke.

The colors no longer hint a season, they reflect change. The same change I felt upon my person sitting, not so still, shaking occasionally for no reason I could think of.

A quiet day without conflict and conversation. A day without conscious thought and worry, mistrust and sadness.

I breathed the concept deep, painting a series of pictures in my mind...until ideas meet color on canvas again.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger kj said...

i'm sending you thoughts filled with blue balloons that gently drift up and out.

:)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home