Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

longer than a moment

I watched out of the corner of my eye, my left eye as the core of my being left for longer than a moment and took flight. Around the room and toward the wall, in front of me, enough to make the hair on my arms stand to attention.

I watched out of the corner of my eye, my left eye as the real tears fell and I wished the core go onward and upward, onward and upward for I am tired and the thoughts too overwhelming and my destiny, well forthcoming.

And in the brief time that I was watching intently, I felt nothing and I enjoyed the feeling more than less and am convinced I will appreciate it fully as it begins to happen for longer periods of time and to the day that my core does not return and I no longer write.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger kj said...

beautiful expression, eric. i hope you continue to be in the peace described here.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home