Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

tuesday 11.07

I believe and have heard that old people talk about the weather and although I do not feel old I must say that the idea of typing, even indoor is painful as the heat penetrates through my fingertips. The heat has been building and it is my humble opinion that the weatherman needs to be fired. Now unlike the frigid of the winter where you can layer clothing, I simply have nothing else to 'take off' and the indexes or ambient temperature has climbed passed the century mark for the past two days with no end in sight.

This melts my chocolate, bothers my mood and changes the complexion of the full moon. Simply put, it is a Texas scorcher, to hell with a hot tin roof and along with numb fingers is a fried brain. Speaking of frying, any hotter later in the week and I will try to fry an egg on the side walk. I always heard it could be done in Arizona and the way I figure it, if it does not work I can deny ever trying it and blame it on a moron from down the street...
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox's Mom said...

Fox and I did this years ago in the Alabama heat of an early July (1986) and the best advice I can give you is to have the camera ready! No-one will believe you otherwise when you swear the thing really did fry. The white fried first, the yolk took a bit longer:) Honest!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home