Sunday

Pictographic Divider

sunday 09.07

My spirit dances as I wait sometimes patiently to join Scott and Lynn in Northern California the last week of July. Our bond blossoms, filled with heart as we are finished testing the waters of friendship, swimming non-competitively together hand in hand as we embark on memories with the family and other extended ones. The self feels contained and although occasionally my aura needs a tune up from the cast of characters I am meeting in Dallas the thoughts and the truth, pure truth, of another California journey centers me, grounds me and certainly makes me more than happy.

I am well to go and so conscious of my every move, methodical as to not hinder a stability I feel physically, one I have not felt since my departure from Santa Barbara in mid April. One the Rainey family allows me to feed off of and grow. The excitement is contagious and the words of honest feelings shared, humbling and accepted as truth.
link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait until you get here...Logan, Dawsen, Macie, Scotty and I await your arrival. Many good times, good cries and more importantly, "Movie Night" and the big "Volley Ball Bash" @ the Dutra's, taco truck and all that a Texan' boy could want.

Allthough, I am not the writer that you are Scott were called to be, my heart and soul are filled with love, tenderness and pure feminine delight.

See you soon my friend...LLR

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home