Monday

Pictographic Divider

monday 26.02

I have begun to rise early again for reasons I am not too sure, however; knowing I can feel my intestines from the inside out narrows down the possibilities of my once again found and for lack of anything better, accepted, insomnia.

I spent some quality time with friends this weekend as a neighbor celebrated a 'milestone' birthday and we all had the chance to get together and eat and drink and converse, which led to laughter, an emotion that I found myself feeding off of by night's end, needing and wanting more as the energy I have received from the joy of others thoughts, their wit and sometimes their sheer stupidity helps to calm most aches that follow me to such an affair.

Its good to get out and socialize and the more often I have the ability, the more often I will accept the sometimes challenging task of spending quality times with several I have come to know well on my journey to Dallas. And since it has been awhile by any one's standards since we have taken the time to celebrate together, it remains a good thing.

By my standards I understand the true magnitude that often eludes me as I am forced to cancel or postpone with a body composition that , more often than not, has prevented me from enjoying that which I enjoy. As I sit and understand the importance of rest and my opening lack of it, I also understand that the amount of resting I almost require again reminds me of the general meltdown, the malaise, that represents so much of what my body has become.

So as I reflect, I leave it as my own to view from a close distance and from a far and call it a memory that I will claim to own as mine, feeling several more in the future but certainly many less than I ever even a month or two ago.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home