Monday

Pictographic Divider

paint

My lips have been chapped as of late, the Texas chill not helping my craving to convey my thoughts. They still remain, ever changing, but I have just avoided the idea of writing them down, for awhile and not too much longer.

Thursday I will travel back to FLA for pure pleasure. I am packing art supplies as a necessity with the intent that the images I paint will speak loudly and with conviction. It is time to place that which I think, dream and otherwise, down on canvas and paper, I knowing not what to expect only hoping that the talent I once thought as my own, will show its face in multiples.

I have painted for show and I have painted for purpose. I paint now to continue breathing, using the talent I was gifted as signs and symbols that possibly will be the only tangible anything that creates my memory.

I do not foresee the tantrums and brush throwing I once used as part of my ritual to spark 'creativity'. I believe knowing that this is the last chapter conjures more emotion than all other preceding works of art.

Knowing that the finish line is within my eyesight makes a blank canvas look overwhelming but the temptation of using my gift at a time and space I never could have imagined, shows me purpose, black and white...
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home