Friday

Pictographic Divider

pain

I wonder sometimes, for a minute or three, how incredibly and intensely mindblowing it would be to feel the physical pain taking place within me. I say this because I do have constant pain that waxes and wanes with little warning. For that constant pain I have a set of narcotics I use for this 'break through' pain.

What is mind blowing is the fact that the 'break through' pain medicine is medication taken , not in place of, in addition to the remainder of the medication I take each and every day...

From the eyes of a layman, the amount and numbers of medication must be staggering. To me, just part of my daily routine.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Eric, Eric, Eric, old friend. I apologize for my lengthy absence. I hope to make it up in due time. Come see the new digs. I'm getting back into the blogging game, and out of the unemployment game. I've decided to reopen my old photography studio.

I hope your pain is suppressed, your days are long, and you nights are filled with the most beautiful dreams. You've been sorely missed.

Come see the new digs. I've recently remodeled.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home