Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

'hello'

You called and your out of the gate personal babble blinded me.

And you demanded I become Helen Keller and understand my loss of sight so by the end of your first sentence I would surely fix something I knew nothing about.

The babbled continued with a lot of nothing about something involving people...

love, hate, passion, jealousy, more hate, free will, confusion.

The expected learning curve placed so high I started to choke on my saliva unable to distract your vision for a minute or maybe two and after you said goodbye,
you never called again to say hello and tell me what happened.

I sit patiently and wonder for your sake
not mine.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

There is too much silence on this board. I wonder if it's encouraging the darker side of Eric to emerge.

Take in all the beauty, Eric. This life is the only one you've got. If you discover what lies next before I do, look me up if you can.

Tune out the static.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home