Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

borrowed clocks

I have become the unfortunate recipient of migraine headaches, cluster headaches or which ever you prefer to call them. I just know by merely saying the word the pounding deepens to a deafening low pitch and the lights glitter and dance, multi colored, in front of my eyes, side to side only to disappear for a short while before the dance resumes.

Worse than the headaches themselves is the amount of time that has been wasted, me altering my schedule to combat the pain, the nausea, the irritability, just the miserable side effects brought on by headaches unknown. The medicine that has been tried leaves me with little relief and since I never have been prone to headaches in the past that I can recall, the adjustment period has been tolerated with less than a smile on my face and without a kind word. I merely crawl back inward and try to avoid that which is before me and watch as the borrowed clocks continue to tick and another day passes.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home