Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

new beginnings

I was given a new hospice nurse today. His name is Mike and he has a British accent mixed with a thick dialect from Nigeria. No reason was given as to why Eve no longer will be coming by, only code which I did not understand as truth. I sat with Mike and listened and he listened as a new relationship began, all while I wondered what had happened to my team, developed and nurtured for five months prior to today, a trusted group that now becomes a memory for me to write about and ponder.
link

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Peanut....How are you doing today? New nurse, new passport, what's next? A trip to M-E-X-i-c-o???

OHHHH SEEEE...love and laughter...

LLR~

7:25 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Sorry to hear that Eric. Remember the former fondly, and look forward to the new opportunity and adventure into the intimate intricacies of a new life that has presented itself on a silver platter for you...

And if Mike turns out to be an ass, kick him in the nuts when he isn't expecting it.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Fox's Mom said...

Someone should have contacted you. This wasn't right.

'Fraid I have to agree with Ben on this one, 'though I usually eschew violence:)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I'm generally nonviolent as well, but our friend Eric deserves the very best. If Mike can't provide that, a good kick should inspire him to seek another assignment.

:-)

8:13 AM  
Blogger Fox's Mom said...

Eric, you are loved:)!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home