Saturday

Pictographic Divider

'sami'

The limo driver to the DFW airport was Turkish and the accent thick. He called himself 'Sami' and I as well. During our ride I spoke as did he and he learned of my plight and I learned of his grandmothers, in the eighties. As I listened, 'Sami' told me of the forbidden honey in a village, a single village, in Turkey. Not near a city or town to speak, but a village isolated in Northern Turkey, he thought, for the maps do not show it and there, in this remote village, off a dirt road in a dialect not often understood in Northern Turkey, we think, are the bees that make the honey that is expensive, over one hundred thousand US dollars, used to cure illness and disease, cancers and the terminal as I did for his Grandmother and the cure is mine, for the taking he told me, for the right money. And he, 'Sami', having graduated from Texas A&M in business, continued to drive me and promised to give me the name of the village in a climate that was for the tough and rugged so that I too could be cured for a price, not his price, but a high price and he wanted nothing, nothing in return for information that he and only he, could share with me.

So to my surprise I was humbled when 'Sami' called to give me the news that the honey, unlike that you put on a morning strudel, could be found on a website, a Turkish website and the villagers were selling the honey for a price, not one hundred thousand dollars, but possibly very much less and maybe one thousand dollars or three hundred dollars and it is the wish of 'Sami', who knows my address, to visit me this week to interpret the website to purchase the honey to cure my disease to continue to live disease free as his grandmother does somewhere in a town, not the honey village, in Turkey.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox's Mom said...

Thank-you, I'm ROFLOL ('Rolling On Floor Laughing Out Loud'); try saying it out loud-it's a laugh on it's onself:) I learned it from a classmate while attending an online college course.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home