Sunday

Pictographic Divider

my shamantic journeys

I am theWarrior of a nameless, faceless tribe. I search for tribesmen that can accompany to that any place, any time, any plain...and I revel in the commitment to protect and guide my compatriots as I head westward past the barren towns of yesterday, eventually stopping for a drink of a fine spirit...a port to share, laugh with, cry in and simply revel as the moment that is.

For it is without malice I seek to share and understand others and by doing so, appreciate myself better and soak up learned knowledge like a sponge as the dust of dirt roads sometimes clouds my path and the upward sky, cracks with a haze seen until forevers.
link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shall never be alone in your travels Eric. Many follow you silently....at least in this world.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your voice comes across well in these entries. i very much admire you.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home