Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

numb

The insects that once sang at this hour have stopped, lending the crisp air to be more apparent as it methodically whistles toward Louisiana. I look out and see light of a holiday upcoming and think of the food I once was inspired to cook that does not even sound palatable this season.

And as it is the season for giving I do give thanks for shelter and food consistently, worrying more about a future so uncertain and the lack of camaraderie I now have in Texas. I try to bury dates of significance that brought me to this point but as I try, there is a reminder that, fitting or not, is brought to my attention almost daily, sometimes routinely which causes me to think more inward, hold back tears and walk about uncomfortably numb...
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home