Monday

Pictographic Divider

monday 26.06

I am back late this evening from my journey to New Mexico, filled with green chilies, much needed laughter, stories to tell over the next few days and memories to post. As I unwind and take my body pulse, I yawn, and think of the next journey, short or long, and plan greater adventures, even before my laundry can be sorted and washed. Who else do you know spends the night in a motel with a roach, offends a Jehovah Witness for not 'witnessing' and receives the phone number of an American flight attendant all in a completed day? It is good to be back 'in the saddle' in Dallas. I need oxygen, pasta and a smoke and not in that order...
link

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Sounds like it was a fantastic voyage, Eric. Glad you're home, safely. Was the attendant hot? I spent some quality time with roaches myself last weekend, although I didn't post them on my blog. Just the other fun autrocities...

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back and had a good time all told! Looking forward to hearing the tales of your adventures on your blog. You have the pasta, I'll have the smoke, and what's say we share oxygen!

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home