Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

mere principle

This morning my mother took me to Chik-fil-A, we bought breakfast to go. Every day they have a contest and the 100th customer gets free food (up to 10.00 dollars on a placed order), all the 'chick's' stop cooking and they ring a cow bell and say: woo yeah... Well, If the woman in front of me would not have complained about her food, I would have been the 100th customer. Instead, the person at the drive through was able to get her order in before me and got the food, cow bell ring and woo yeah. I told the 'chick' that waited on me I should have rightfully won and based on mere principle, I did.

Then I turned to the lady that complained about her order, who so did not even need to be eating at Chik-fil-A anyway, as she had at least 454 times before today and I said, "thanks' a lot." I gave the 'chick' behind the counter a forlorn expression and said, "That's al right. If I would have won, I would have made you ring the cow bell louder and more often and scream: WOO HOO! twice. "

link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home