Saturday

Pictographic Divider

saturday 20.05

I have two infections that are worth noting simply because they will have a lot of bearing on how active or inactive I will be on this day, tomorrow and for days, I hope for, after. I have a unrinary tract infection that is consistent and I am being treated with CIPRO. The interesting fact is that the infection was present upon my visit to the hepatologist in January, however; due to the fact that it is considered 'preventive' care, I was not given the medication to avoid infection. Now that the infection is showing symptoms and exacerbating throughout and I can feel the burning and bloat, it is considered 'palliative' and I am able to receive proper medicine although, thus far; the medicine is not working because the infection has taken root, sprouted and grown.

While this has been plaguing, a candida, or yeast infection, has developed in my internal organs. An infection that I can feel after, before, I take a bite, everytime I swallow and more often than not, when I take a breath. This infection, origin unknown, is causing my organs to work under further duress and the aches and pains in brings with it are often unbearable. So with this in mind, I again embrace my disease, give it value and full attention. I have run to the bunker to seek shelter, battle tested and weary as I begin to fight a valiant foe, attacking from multiple direction. My sword liften but again.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home