Thursday

Pictographic Divider

I am feeling violated as I was just informed that the Chaplain associated with hospice is coming to see me, 'bring me a gift', when I already canceled a meeting with her earlier today as I was not up for visitors, my right and no explanation needed. I am bothered the Chaplain has decided to violate my wants and needs after having visited with my father and knowing how much energy I am expending on myself and all things around me, which is not how I stay balanced, centered...

...And I was given a Celtic Cross worn by a priest from Dublin who received it from his father, as she read a passage out of Jeremiah and my mother and I listened as she read the passage and spoke about my father and the visit she had with him, he expressing his desire to come back to the Catholic Church and re-acquaint himself with faith...leaving me with one thousand and two more questions and I asked my mother to look at it and she informed me 'another (pause), she was going to bed.' as I placed the cross and the box on my stand of cherished possessions, not far from my Menorah and a book on Buddhism and the angels all carved in Willow bark as my oils smell with the scents I chose to represent me...
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home