Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

dawayne

I remember going to see a spiritual healer in the early nineties while I was attending school in Northern California. He was a Nigerian man with a thick dialect, his diction over compensating, often changing the sounds of a word or words to lessen his accent. For example, his name was DaWayne but he pronounced it DA WEIGH HAINE.

One afternoon he brought his table to my flat and worked to clear the chakras, starting at mt head and slowly moving toward my toes.

He paused as he was massaging or 'opening' the abdominal chakra to tell me then that I was going to have serious problems with my intestines and liver. I never thought about it until today, when my doctor was feeling my abdomen, no longer able to push and feel as the pain was shooting from my head to my right foot and everywhere in between.

I never saw DaWayne after that home visit as I could not afford his regiment of vitamins (his own brand) and the food for myself and food he made for the dog, which was chicken and rice that he wrapped in a ball, charging the amount of five chickens and several jumbo bags of rice.


I do not know where DaWayne is or how his life progressed. I would be quite interested to know what became of him just as I believe he might be quite interested to know that I am terminally ill and two of the organs directing impacting my day to day are the intestines and the liver.
link

1 Comments:

Blogger kj said...

hey, what happened to my comment?

:)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home