Wednesday

Pictographic Divider

wednesday 17.05

I saw a television commercial this morning, in passing and the words spoken and the accompanying pictures frightened me. I asked my father what he wanted to do, the other day, or if he had put any thought into what he was going to do with his time now that fall television season is, sadly for him, coming to a season end climax.

'I'm going fishin.' and I looked at him surprised and nodded my head with approval, put puzzlement since I do not remember my younger father but several times, 'goin fishin' in my lifetime and the vision I have in a boat is him getting pulled back into the boat when he went down the rapids, Colorado, I seem to think, and his business associates are pulling him back into the boat. And in the event that it is not him they are pulling back into the boat, it was worth a large picture of whomever and it was the boat my father was rafting in.

I looked at the television this morning and there was a commercial for Flonax. And during the commercial the two, old men were sitting in a boat 'goin fishin' after they spoke with their doctor about FLONAX and took the medication as prescribed by same doctor, so they would have time to do the things they wanted to do. I knew that the fishin my father wants came from the thing he most admires, the television and do not vision him 'going fishin' or taking Flonax.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home