Thursday

Pictographic Divider

thursday 27.04

My thoughts are clear this morning although my body aches. My urine burns and I realize that I continue to walk this path, with torn blisters and infection spreading, alone, in shoes that provide little comfort on my journey...I walk alone. I do not desire much socialization at the moment and revert inward, as I did while swimming laps for years prior to competition and I sing, and I ponder and I pass time and I try to gain strength and ignore the distant future and remain focused on the here and the now and all the tasks at hand: my upcoming trip to California, Ashley and the other dogs and briefly, but with convention, I speak with my parents, only to be interrupted by a ringing telephone (and this time not mine) and walk away promising to finish my thought, and I will eventually, but not today.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home