Tuesday

Pictographic Divider

tuesday 25.04

The silence thickens and the air remains heavy. I say no 'hello' nor put a smile on face as that too would be forced, analyzed and improperly dissected.

thoughts continue to race, time continues to tick and tock and I continue to wait and watch and wait a little more as I stumble, meaningless, without hope or resolution to that which makes me uncomfortable, moody and impatient. The routine is daily and the final cost, priceless. For as the clock continues to tick and the sound I hear resonate, another knot develops within, stomach I think, and adds to the complication I try to deny anyway.

So after a few minutes I move, with no forethought, only to return no more refreshed to that place where I started.

The cycle spins and correction appears to be a distant acquaintance with an unlisted number, remembered, but unreachable today...
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home