Thursday

Pictographic Divider

thursday 04.05

So yesterday I found myself preoccupied and bogged down with some areas of clutter that needed to be addressed, and I did, to free up some more room in my mind for all I want to do and all I have to say. And as today begins and I reflect, I will take wednesday and file it away, and realize I just didn't have all that much to say or said it through different avenues, other than writing.

I thought a lot about what I wanted to say but ended up taking a long nap instead, and since I usually do not spend much time napping, I definitely seized the opportunity when It felt right and I just crashed out and it was all good. Somehow, Norton has found his way back to my borrowed room and he has decided to re-squat internally, which baffles me considering I threw his ass out tuesday with a one way ticket south, or so I thought. I show him gone, but trust me, he is back and lets me know everytime I login.

I need to start preparing for my trip to San Francisco and have decided that IF offered, I would definitely take the role of a gypsy, Italian preferably, the next couple of months and just explore. I always thought the idea of world explorer was less than exciting as there are many places I probably would end up that I did not desire to see. However, I have re-thought and decided that traveling has a purpose and to travel light, better. And especially if it is going to be less expensive to fly first class than it is to fly coach, I could twist my arm and accept a formal invitation to world explorations, as long as I had plenty of bottled water and a decent pair of olive colored merell's.

And in the event that I returned with some self righteous 'I am better than another for traveling', I would expect no less of someone to hide my passport and travel moneys. Over the years I have experienced one or two acquaintances that took the 'holier than thou' approach upon departure and arrival only to 'project', leaving the rest of the room feeling distant and alone.

So today I will try to 'loosely' plan trip details, concentraing more on the possibilities than the details themselves. As long as I am in the know, somewhat prior to arrival, I will travel fine. And physically, I have been cleared for another trip, although at this point it is fairly obvious the team of medics are not going to prevent me from doing too much that I choose to do. That day of prevention will come and I will hang up my back pack and not wish for more or less, just focus my energy on the larger travel picture. But for today, it is California and I am, without expectation(s), looking forward to some high energy in the city by the Bay. And since this trip already has prompted the airlines to give me a voucher toward another, it has already been a good trip and surpassed expectations.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home